Understanding your requirements and building effective client relationships is our way of ensuring we provide you with technical advice that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. Our diverse experience, exposure to different country contexts and strategic relationships with trusted partners allows us to form a team that is best suited to your needs.
Caritas Australia and the CAN DO Consortium
Our ongoing partnership with Caritas Australia extended to working with the CAN DO consortium over the past year. It has been great to work with eight motivated and engaged church agencies, which are enhancing Pacific church collaboration and coordination in disaster management. The work has focused on the consortium establishment and learning processes, remaining independent of AHP processes and activations.
- Facilitation of consultations to inform the design of the Australian government’s multi-year response program in Syria (DFAT)
- Facilitation and development of Protection of Civilians (PoC) Guidelines with the Australian Defence Force and the Australian Federal Police (Australian Civil Military Centre)
- Provision of training and technical support to the ASEAN Humanitarian Assistance (AHA) Centre (NZ Aid Programme)
- Support for Strategy Development, Theories of Change and Framework Development Technical Support (Caritas Australia)
- Facilitation and development of the Women Peace and Security (WPS) Nation Action Plan (NAP) Report Card (ACFID)
- Review of the Civil-Military Advisor Position (ACFID)
- Development of 2014 Child Well-being report (World Vision Indonesia)
- Development of the Global Protection Mainstreaming Inter-Agency Protection Mainstreaming Training of Trainers (TOT) (secondment World Vision Australia)
- Development of a Humanitarian Inclusion Tool (CBM/HPA)
- Chairing of Humanitarian Partnership Agreement Activation (HPA/DFAT)